Below is a list of resources and recent updates regarding COVID-19.
- COVID-19 FAQs addresses the most
frequently asked member questions, which are updated regularly
CRNAs Response to COVID-19
Health & Wellness
Executive Orders & Legislation
- State-by-state Resources: Includes a list of enacted state actions, talking points, and examples of CRNA-specific executive orders and letters to state governors regarding health care workforce utilization.
- Joint Guidance Regarding Prescribing and Dispensing of Hydroxychloroquine, Chloroquine, and Azithromycin, March 25, 2020
- AANA, ASA, APSF and AAAA Joint Statement on use of personal protective equipment during COVID-19 pandemic, March 23, 2020
- Order Suspending Enforcement of Certain Requirements Regarding Nurse Practitioners Engaged in Practice With Physicians in Border States, March 23, 2020
- SC OSHA Interim Guidance - N95 Respirator Use in Patient Care, March 23, 2020
- Order Waiving Licensing Requirements for Certain Providers, March 14, 2020